As the protection of personal data is very important to EGT Academy and SIEMENS Energy, we would like to hereby inform you, which of your personal data will be stored and for what purpose they will be used.
• The responsible entity for the processing of data is SIEMENS Energy S.A.E. The firm’s main offices are in 90th Road, 5TH Settlement, New Cairo Egypt. For any data protection issues related to EGTA activities in Egypt, please contact the following email address: [email@example.com].
• The legal basis for the processing of the data by EGTA is the participants’ declared consent.
• The personal data given by participants during registration (personal contact and background data), which are required for the implementation of the training and building security, will be stored on the servers of SIEMENS Energy, and will be used only for the coordination of the training at EGTA. The personal data will be used exclusively for the purpose of contacting, reporting, monitoring, impact evaluation and projects accountability. This may involve the transmission of the data to the following organizations for further processing:
• The Egyptian governmental entities if requested.
• Consultancies tasked with the tracing of beneficiaries to measure the impact of the StAGS project on them.
• Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development of Germany (BMZ) as the main financing body of the project. Prior to any transmission of data to persons or entities outside SIEMENS Energy or the aforementioned organizations – including anonymized data –, the corresponding data protection officer will contact you to request your consent to such transmissions.
• Any pictures or videos of the participants taken during the event may be used by SIEMENS Energy/GIZ for its public relations (e.g. in newsletters or on its website). The pictures or videos will not be used commercially and will not be used without written approval from the participant.
• The data will not be forwarded to third parties, except the aforementioned entities