The course deals with practical and theoretical part of rolling elements like bearings and gearbox. The course covers the overall principals of friction, components, terminology, and types of rolling elements. It also demonstrates mounting and dismounting procedure for gearbox and bearing.
- The bearing numbering system.
- Precautions for Proper Handling of Bearings
- Cleaning the bearings and related parts.
- Mounting methods
- Inspection after mounting.
- Mounting and Dismounting of Bearings with mechanical methods
- Mounting and Dismounting of Bearings with hydraulic methods
- Types of gears
- Mounting and dismounting of gearbox.