Who should participate ?
Commissioning and maintenance engineers.
Design and functional principle of the converter system SINAMICS S120:
- Control unit, line in feed and motor modules.
- Motors, encoders and interfaces.
Parameterization, data backup and diagnostics using Software STARTER:
- Online connection via PROFIBUS and Ethernet.
- Project structure: drive objects and drive components.
- Topology of the DRIVE - CLiQ - Interface.
Function charts: setpoint channel, Input and output signals, free function blocks.
control signals and internet signal interconnection using BiCo-technology.
Optimization of the closed loop control using automatic procedures.
Functional principle of the control modes Servo and Vector Analysis of the operating status using enable signals, warnings and alarms.
Monitoring of signals using the trace-function.
Introduction to Basic Positioning and Safety Integrated.
Drive side interface to SIMATIC S7 via PROFIBUS and PROFINET Practical exercises at training kits with SINAMICS S120 in frame size booksize.
Which prerequisites are necessary?
Basic knowledge of electrical engineering.