The NX- CAM Turning course is designed for NC/CNC programmers who machine simple or complex parts with fixed and variable tool capabilities. Students will learn how to create fixed and variable axis tool paths. You will also be introduced to NX workflows for machining contoured parts, high-speed machining methods, Hexagon shape, axial, and radial pockets,
- Plunge Turning
- Z-Level Turning.
- C axis and Y axis synchronizing
- High-speed Turning Machining
- Fixed-axis Contour Milling axial and Radial
- Introduction to 4 and 5-axis Machining
- Variable axis Contour Turning
- Profiling walls with a variable tool axis
- Non-Cutting Moves.
- Wave Geometry Linker in Manufacturing
- Re fixturing and the In Process Workpiece.
- Hole Milling.
- Generic Motion and Probing operations.